Oregon Concealed Carry License Course
Oregon requires surprisingly minimal training to acquire a license to carry a concealed handgun. Technically, all you need is a class which (according to the statute) has handgun safety as a component of the course.
Our Concealed Carry for Oregon course goes far beyond what the state requires! In this class you’ll not only learn about handgun safety, but also:
- Safe storage
- The laws regarding the use of deadly force
- Interacting with police officers
- Where you can and cannot carry your concealed handgun
- When you’re legally allowed to shoot
- The aftermath of a lethal encounter
- Concealing a handgun
- Special needs of women who carry (if applicable)
- …and much more!
This class is three hours long and will give you the legal and practical knowledge you need to be a law abiding concealed carrier. Don’t trust your freedom to a lesser course; you’ll get all of the vital information you need to in PSI’s Concealed Carry for Oregon class!